Mar 25, 2013

Verde Salon, new found happiness!

As you all know (or not?), I don't have time for myself anymore. Given that I was maid-less. I don't have time na to visit a salon for a maniped. I even bought na a DIY hair spa formula para kahit pano maayos ko naman yung buhok ko at the comfort of my home. Kaya I was really so happy when I noticed a new salon sa labas lang mismo ng aming office. (cartwheels!!) Bagong bukas lang mga mare. Siguro last week lang. Eh, papahuli pa ba naman ako?!

After lunch last Thursday, I made my way to the newly opened salon. You wouldn't even know it's a salon kasi maliit yung space nya. I'll take a picture mamaya para mai-upload ko rin dito. The salon can only fit 3 clients at a time (sa baba) plus the staffs. May mezzanine sya for waxing services and facial. I haven't seen the mezzanine but I will avail of the facial soon kasi nagkaka pimples na naman ako lately. Very homey yung feel sa loob and nakakarelax kasi hindi crowded unlike ng ibang beauty salon and spas. :)

I am so happy lang talaga. :) Ang only nega comment ko lang talaga is I find the price a little too high. Considering the location and the target market. Parang mahal yung Php310 for maniped. Hmmm? Watyathink?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear your thoughts, drop a line or two! :)