I've been thinking for quite sometime already on how I can flourish my life on this small space but decided to do otherwise. While I may share a few (or more) snippets of our private life, I still want to preserve solitude for my little family. But I also don't want my readers (if in case I have, lol) to doubt my existence, I'll be sharing random things about myself.
Here it goes:
1. I am a cool person.
2. I don't sweat the small stuff.
3. I have 2 smart-wonderful-amazing-daughters to date (I still want a boy in the future).
4. I am a General's daughter (my father is a retired Phil. Coastguard Commodore).
5. I am an Engineer. (Electronics and Communications Engineer to be exact.)
6. I love reading books. As in I love reading. (Did I say I love reading? lol)
7. I am beki, too.
8. I seriously love eating cakes and chocolates.
9. I was an OFW. (I might be one again, am crossing my fingers.)
10. I married the perfect husband for an imperfect me.
11. It's my dream to own a hardware. (Yes, you read it right, a HARDWARE!)
12. I am a true-blooded Bicolano.
I started blogging for the simplest reason that I wanted to write down my thoughts. It all started way back pa. I was writing without direction long before I decided to be a mommy blogger.
Until I stumbled upon my inspirations to become one of them, a mommy blogger. Ms. Michelle of My Mom-Friday inspired me to pursue this once again. I was searching for the recipe of blueberry cheesecake then. Lo and behold, it is her most viewed post. Her blog led me to the gorgeous and witty, Fleur of Mommy Fleur. And so I was motivated more. I love how her personality reflects on whatever she writes.
So now, here I am, owning this small hole in the cyber world. Wishing nothing but a place I can call my own. My home where I can pour out my thoughts as a wife, a mother and a woman.
Btw, call me Abi.
Sometimes you may find me trying