After posting a while ago that I am sad today, hindi na pala. Agad agad yun. Hehe.
20 days into blogging and I now have a constant reader.
Thanks KimchiiMommy for the trust. Hopefully hindi ka ma-bore sa mga stories ko.
To answer your post yesterday "Who else to follow?", I'll list down my personal favorites:
1. My Mom-Friday: She's the reason why I started blogging again. She inspires me a lot. I accidentally found her site while searching for the recipe of Blueberry Cheesecake. I found her recipe simple to follow, plus, no-bake pa sya. So easy talaga.
2. Mommy Fleur: I always start my day with reading her blog. And once you start, you just can't stop. You'll love how she would re-tell her everyday accomplishments, stories, shopping grabs, funny moments and even her sad thoughts. Nakakatuwa yung transparency nya that you'll feel attach to her kahit you don't know her in person.
3. Market Manila: This is a food blog. I have to warn you though, please don't read this blog in an empty stomach. Hehe. Maglalaway ka sa mga pictures ng mga featured foods/recipes nya. Magugutom ka lalo.
4. A Reality Bite: You'll get inspired with her stories as a multi-tasking mom. Makaka-relate ka talaga.
5. Life as a CEO: You'll love her simplicity and her easy-going attitude. And you'll adore her wonderful kid.
So, that's it for now. I still have a long list to share.