Sep 26, 2013

Smart Driving School

Remember my 30 things that I plan to fulfill before I hit 3-0? Well, I almost forgot about it. Hehe. So, to at least fulfill a few, I enrolled myself to a driving school yesterday. Although the hubby started teaching me months ago, I felt the need for a professional guidance in driving here in the metro. Lagi kasi kaming nag aaway ni mister pag sya ang nagtuturo sakin. Haha! And I don't want to use our car in case I miss the brake. ;)

I chose Smart Driving because according to the reviews that I've read, mas mababait daw ang instructor nila compare sa iba. I enrolled in their St. Francis Square branch and I got the refresher course of 5 hours. Shane, their very accommodating receptionist, suggested that I take 2-hour lesson a day para daw hindi ako mabitin. I initially thought kasi that an hour a day is enough na. She also gave me 1-hour free, that makes it a total of 6 hours. =)

I'll start on Monday. I'll make kwento after my 3-day adventure behind the wheels.

Good luck to me! =)

For more information, check Smart Driving website.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! It's good that it turned out so well for you. :) If you have friends in Australia looking for a driving school, I recommend Steve from a local driving School Hawkesbury. He is so friendly and teaches driving very well. Thank you for sharing your story!

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear your thoughts, drop a line or two! :)