Jan 17, 2013

Coffee and Tea.

I love sipping a cup of steaming hot coffee. I like the bittersweet taste of it. Hindi naman ako maarte so ok na sakin ang 3-in-1 coffee ng Nescafe. Pero pag nagkakaron naman ako ng chance to go to Starbucks, I would always grab a cup of Caramel Macchiato. I love it hot or iced. A friend of mine asked me to try it upside-down with extra shots of caramel, I haven't tried it though. But surely I will. But after my work-cation in Malaysia and Singapore, I can't have enough of milk tea. That's when I discover Serenitea. The first milk tea I tried here in Pinas. Marami na rin kasing Milk Tea stores dito satin. So far, ok naman silang lahat.

And as I write, I am having a cup of Twinings English Breakfast Tea. Feeling Anastasia Steele lang. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear your thoughts, drop a line or two! :)