Mar 21, 2013

I miss thursDATE

Back when my husband and I are still in the dating stage, every Thursday is a date night. 'Lam nyo kung bakit? Kasi we both love Juris and she's a regular in 19east Bar and Grill in Sucat.



We always hang out at that place after work kahit sa Lucena pa kami nanggagaling dati. We were both assigned outside NCR that time. Pero pag Thursday, we travel back to the metro to have time for ourselves.

This is the view of the Music Hall from the garden

I have to do something about our crazy schedules. Di ba nga mga mommies, we need a time out at least once a week and be in a date with our partners? Mukhang nakakalimutan ko na these past weeks 'yun. Hmmmm...Goodluck to me. Sana magawan ko ng paraan. :)



*Pictures grabbed from their FB page

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear your thoughts, drop a line or two! :)