Feb 27, 2013

The Little Bugger

I first came across with The Little Bugger through Krisna's blog. She's giving away Manuela Doggy Backpack and Top Baby Headbands courtesy of TLB. (I did join and I have my fingers crossed hoping to win those fabulous items!) And while doing blog hopping earlier, I stumbled upon Bebengisms' post and decided to window shop at TLB's Facebook page. And guess what? Now I want these dresses for my kids!

Baby Aerin will love this! And I drool over this! Ang sosyal ng  lace.
At ang chic ng flowery design ng skirt.

I so want this for Angela! She loves dresses and this will fit her bubbly
personality. Parang ang gaan gaan ng dating nung dress.

Ito ang swak sa pagiging makulit at malikot ng mga bagets.
Ang comfortable nya yet chuchal pa rin ang dating.

I know I know, out of stock na malamang ang mga yan pero sana mag re-stock pa sila or maybe there's more lovely dresses pa to come. I can't shop pa kasi ngayon, medyo tight ang budget. Magastos ang maglipat ng bahay. :) But I'll surely buy these dresses pag nagkaroon ng chance. (Bhe, mag sshopping ako sa payday ko ha? Advance notice na 'to. Lol.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear your thoughts, drop a line or two! :)