Feb 20, 2013

ATTENTION: AAB BUS LINES, INC.

Calling the management of this bus company, AAB BUS LINES, INC. As much as I wanted to start this letter with a "Thank You!" for making me and my fellow commuters feel comfortable and safe while aboard your bus, I just can't. :(

Truth is, I (not counting most of your passengers) was so pissed off this morning while taking your bus from Lancaster Estates to Baclaran (hanggang Lawton yung byahe) because your konduktor kept ushering more and more passengers even if it was already obvious that the bus is MORE THAN FULL already. Sorry, I have to emphasize it. More than full na kasi literal na pwede nang magkapalit palit ng mukha yung mga pasahero. And please don't tell me that we, passengers, have to be solely blame kasi sakay pa rin kami ng sakay kahit alam na naming puno na. Let me tell you this, from a passenger's point of view, that whenever a bus opens a door (even if it's full already) it is tempting to still make our way inside kasi gusto rin namin makapasok ng maaga sa work. But in doing that, hindi rin natututo yung ibang pasahero. Ang disiplina naman sa kalsada hindi lang para sa mga driver o para lang sa mga passengers. It should be for both parties. Kelangan matuto ang mga pasahero. At kelangan disiplinado rin ang mga bus drivers and konduktor. I understand that the more passengers you have, the more commission you'll take. Pero you shouldn't compromise the safety of everybody. The bus driver this morning was complaining that he can't see the right side mirror. Imagine the distress it's causing us. We were only about to start our day pero sobrang stress na tayong lahat. And to be a good citizen, we should be a good follower. Hindi ba may anti-overloading sa Cavitex? I guess I should make a separate letter for them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear your thoughts, drop a line or two! :)