Feb 12, 2013

Planning for Aerin's 1st Birthday Party

I actually dream of one bonggang bonggang birthday party for my youngest daughter. I missed Angela's 1st birthday kaya feeling ko kelangan kong makabawi ngayon kay Aerin. Kaya I super dream of a huge party. But I have a tight budget to keep in mind. Ok fine! I'll just prepare a small and intimate party for her birthday. But I still want it to have lots and lots of balloons. I've read from Mommy Fleur's blog that there is so much in Divisoria when it comes to DIY-ing a party. So off to Divi ang mommy pag malapit na ang party. Sa May 29 pa naman kasi ang birthday nya. And for the foods, I think I have to make the list na ASAP para malaman ko na kung may marunong mag prepare within the family or if I have to get a caterer.

I'm just so excited. :) (I'm actually trying to kill the bad vibes that had me earlier)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear your thoughts, drop a line or two! :)