Feb 28, 2013

Online Shops Fevah! :)

As I was browsing my FB this morning, I noticed I have liked a lot of online shops na pala. As in pag nag refresh ako ng news feed, yung mga FB Pages ang winner sa updates. :)

I started shopping online when I was pregnant with my second baby. Actually, I once tried buying online when I was still single but the seller was available for meet-ups kaya kinuha ko na lang sa kanya ng personal yung mga items. Ang verdict ko noon: FAIL! As in yung items eh malayo sa description nya sa net. Pero since hindi naman ako ma-judge na tao, hindi naman naapektuhan yung ibang mga online seller. :) Kung hindi mo pa nasusubukan, try it and I bet you'll get hooked just like me. Minsan nga kahit alam ko naman na wala pa akong cash in hand, check pa rin ako ng check ng mga items. Hehe. Pero syempre, whenever I get the chance, bumibili talaga ako. 

After my first try to shop online, I told myself to buy from someone I really know or at least from someone I have a connection (connection talaga?! hehe). So when Karen Jornales (a schoolmate from high school) started her online shop, bili ako agad. Feel ko naman kasi talaga na hindi nya ako lolokohin. She sells original items from US. Name it, she has it. Watches, jewelries, shoes, shirts, beauty products, wallets, perfumes, bags and a lot more. :) I bought a Lacoste shirt for my husband and a bag for me. And I loved the items. Check out her Facebook here. Success ang second try ko. :)

Kaya nung pregnant na ako kay second baby, at hindi ako makalabas ng bahay kasi delicate yung naging pregnancy ko, mega online shopping na naman ako. That's when I learned about One Stop Baby Shop By: den ynd shop. They sell baby and mommy stuffs. I bought my kids Carters Rattle Socks, Pre-walker shoes, Top Baby Headbands and an Educational toy. 


You can also check her Multiply here. After browsing again earlier, I noticed these items and I have to grab these for my baby's upcoming 1st birthday. Sakto kasi sa theme na iniisip ko. Hehe.

Tamang tama to kay Baby ngayon, she's still learning to walk.

Swak na swak talaga sa iniisip kong Party Theme nya! :)

Both Karen and One Stop Baby Shop delivered their best. :)

Looking forward to more shopping experience with you guys! :)

You can share your own experience here or better yet, suggests more online shops for all of us to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear your thoughts, drop a line or two! :)