Feb 22, 2013

My Dear Sister is Home

I've posted last week my apprehensions on my sister's upcoming wedding but seeing the delight and glow on her eyes once the plane touched down our airport is more than enough to convince me that yes, there's no doubt that they love each other and they should marry each other. I have not seen it personally but the pictures told me everything.

J surprised my sister with these! :)
I grabbed this from sister's FB account and she put a caption that says:
"so happy"...

Forgive me my dear if I have doubted you two at first. I guess it's just the Ate in me that became so possessive and too careful for you. You know I love you so much and I want you to be happy. Now I can stop worrying because I'm pretty sure you found your perfect match. :)

I love you, Ma! I can't contain my happiness for you. :)

See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear your thoughts, drop a line or two! :)