Feb 3, 2013

Earth's Best for my Baby.

I passed by Healthy Options in Shangri-La last week and I decided to try their organic products for my baby. She lost weight kasi when she was hospitalized because of Pneumonia kaya I was a little pressured on giving her more healthy foods para maibalik agad yung weight nya. Mukha lang akong nagpanic buying kasi andami ko pa lang nabili for her. I just realized it when I was paying na. Buti na lang payday nun so deadma na lang ako. Hehe. Here are some of them:

Organic food from Healthy Options
She already tried PEARS, naubos nya naman pero parang hindi nya type. However, yung multigrain super greens na nasa pouch eh mukhang hopeless na maubos nya. When I tried it, para syang mga green peas with rice na blended tapos walang timpla. So, bland yung lasa nya. I'm thinking of adding a little milk para magkaron ng konting lasa. Maybe I'll it tomorrow. May nabili pa akong Brown Rice Cereals and yun mukhang patok sa panlasa nya. I really hope my baby will gain back the weight she lost soon. You can check out the products of Healthy Options here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear your thoughts, drop a line or two! :)