Feb 21, 2013

Stressful week so far!

This week has been the most stressful for me this 2013. My family moved in to our new house, and much to my surprise, we are not even half done with cleaning and unpacking. No, we don't have that much stuffs. But I'm doing de-cluttering while unpacking kaya it's taking more time than the usual. Hehe. Plus, we don't have wardrobe cabinets yet. It was supposedly part of our contract with the karpinteros but the kids can no longer take more dust. It's causing us allergies already. So we are planning to get modular cabinets this weekend. Adding more stress to me lately is my sideline. Hehe. I'm working on a raket and I've been wanting to get this project because certainly, this will be of great help to my family. I'm actually day-dreaming na of what will I get to my whole family as a gift kapag nakuha ko 'to. Excited lang. Hehe. I'm crossing my fingers at i-ccross ko na lahat ng pwedeng i-cross kung makakatulong. Lol!

Anyways, please pray with me dear readers para masungkit ko 'to. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear your thoughts, drop a line or two! :)