Apr 26, 2013

Road trip

For the first time since I got married and had children (naks, parang long time ago lang ang feel), I'll be travelling ALONE later tonight to my hometown in Bicol. Angela went with my mom for a short vacation after her graduation. It was supposed to be a long one but her school called me up last week that she still needs to be re-assessed before she can enroll for this school year. Hindi ko nga maintindihan kung anong pa-epek ng school yun, TOP 1 po ang anak ko nung nursery sya. Ano pa ho ba ang kelangan nyong i-assess sa kanya? Kaya naman ho naming bayaran ang tuition fee nya! Ooopppss, sorry I got carried away. Lol!

Anyway, I actually look forward for my 8-hour trip tonight. In fact, I miss travelling by bus. I miss the bus stops where the restaurants have overpriced meals just because the passengers have no other options. I miss buying the pasalubongs where the products are delicacies from Bicol (pasalubong to Bicol from Bicol, doesn't makes sense noh? Hehe). I miss the crowd in the bus terminal where you'll see familiar faces, strangers and a lot of noisy dispatchers trying to force you into their buses.

But I also fear leaving my youngest daughter behind. Alam nyo naman, praning tayong mga nanay. Although I am sure that Roniel will take good care of her, the mother in me just can't take it. (Toinks! Dalawang gabi lang naman pala akong mawawala. =) ) Basta, mamimiss ko pa rin ng sobra ang mag-ama ko. This is also the first time since we got married that I'll sleep without him beside me. Kahit dalawang gabi lang yun, dalawang gabi pa rin yun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear your thoughts, drop a line or two! :)