Apr 3, 2013

OMAYGAWD!! I WON AGAIN!!

If not for my colleagues that might think I'm crazy, I'll do cartwheels here at the office right now. After winning for my Baby Rain head pieces from Bop Baby Bop through the CEO, I won again the lovely dress from the Queen herself and The Little Bugger. OMG!! Should I make my way to the nearest lotto outlet, watchathink?

Thank you so much to both of you, Krisna and Denise. My kids will surely love your gifts.

Mga mare, don't forget to drop by Bop Baby Bop's and The Little Bugger's Facebook pages for more of their products. And join the other giveaways of the CEO and the QUEEN. =)

As a mom to two equally-beautiful kiddos (ako ang Nanay kaya walang kokontra =) ), I want them to have the best things that I can afford. Kaya when I found out about these online shops, I fell inlove instantly with their eye-catching hair pieces and dazzling dresses. Sure ako dito mga mare, kaya check out their pages and for sure you'll agree with me. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear your thoughts, drop a line or two! :)