Jun 23, 2013

The Homily

We have our fair share of burdens. Lately we have been through a financial crisis...again. And there have been times that I questioned God's existence. My faith have suffered tremendously. But I'm glad I have survived. My faith has never been this strong. I'm back on track!

Today's homily is about accepting life's trials and having enough faith in Him. Sabi ni Father, walang tao ang hindi nakakaranas ng mga problema. True enough. Nobody raised their hands when the priest asked kung sino ang hindi pa nakaranas ng paghihirap. A part of me was hoping that somebody was spared of this world's cruelty but I was also half hoping that we're all in the same boat. Don't get me wrong mga mare. Hindi ko ipinagdarasal na sana lahat tayo may problema. Knowing so kasi, it would be a consolation to us that we're all have our own problems. Minsan kasi akala natin unfair lang ang buhay satin, iniisip natin tayo lang ang may problema. It is harder for us to resolve anything pag ganyan ang thinking natin. Sabi rin ni Father, we should raise our burdens to Him. And just have faith that everything will be alright.

I did. For a change, I lifted everything to Him. Ang gaan sa pakiramdam. Kasi I know that God is with me as I find an answer to all my problems.

Kayo din mga mare, wag natin kalimutan to hold on to our faith. He is with us all the time. Minsan lang nakakalimutan nating lumingon.

Have a blessed sunday everyone!

* For typos and grammar errors, please bear with me, I'm mobile blogging. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear your thoughts, drop a line or two! :)