Dec 7, 2013

Saturdate with Fambam + An early Christmas gift from the hubby

We just got home from the mall and the kids are now asleep beside me. Two things, I can blog and I can sleep early tonight. Yehey!

Since the trip to the mall was really unplanned, super duper napagod ako. If I have known na magmamall kami, sinama ko sana yung yaya ng mga bagets. I know you, mommies, will agree with me. Ibang level ng kapaguran ang pagmamall with kiddos in tow. Di ba? I was whining to hubby after 4 hours of carrying and running after my two kids. As in nakasimangot na ako sa pagod. Buti na lang hindi ako pinatulan ng lolo mo. Hihi.

While we were there, we also got the chance to see Hello Kitty. She has a meet and greet scheduled today, lucky us!



The kids were so happy to see Hello Kitty! Pati ako tuwang tuwa! Hehe. 

Maliban kay Hello Kitty, did you know that there's a Christmas Sale in SM MOA? I guess most of the malls are. Pero nagulat lang ako kanina kasi yung sale ng SM MOA eh nasa SMX Convention Center. Bongga di ba? No, we didn't go there. I know, sayang. Di bale, may next week pa naman. For sure until Christmas na ang mga sale na yan. Plus, we had an early Christmas shopping two weeks ago. 

How about you mga mare, ready na ba ang mga gifts? Hubby bought us our gift kanina, reward namin for ourselves this year. He bought a new TV for our bedroom. Yehey! The old TV will be transferred in the kids room. His cousin is staying there now. As I type this post, our new Smart TV is running in the background, no, not that we are excited. Lol!

One more thing, I think I will be mobile blogging more often now. The hubby gifted me with iPhone 5s. I know, right? He's the most awesome hubby in the whole wide world. ;)

That's all for now folks! See you MORE often!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! How sweet naman the hubby. Yeah, I hope to see more of you too,sis.:)

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear your thoughts, drop a line or two! :)