Dec 27, 2013

How are you guys?

I know I broke my promise of blogging often now that I can easily do it with the mobile app. You see, I am very busy with the house chores because guess what, my two maids left us again. The younger one went home to the province and she's never coming back. Her reason: she'll be attending her cousin's wedding in January and needs time to prepare. The other one said she's staying but I don't know if it's true. She went home for Christmas and promised to come back yesterday. Until now, no text messages and no calls. I don't think she'll be returning any soon. And besides, I had a very bad experience with her last week so I'm not sure if she's worth keeping. I guess I have to let her go, too. :(

Ok. I'll stop there. I don't want to be sad. 

So how did you spend Christmas? Did you have fun? Well, I spent the Christmas with the whole family. My mom came 3 days before Angela's 5th birthday. And my in-laws arrived on the 24th. It was a happy chaos. Sure it was tiring, but the love and goodness were overflowing at our household! And that's the spirit of Christmas. It's not about the glamour and gifts. It is the season of love, forgiveness and goodness of heart. Having that said, we opted for a simple celebration last Christmas eve. We attended the mass the next day and here are the kids fooling around,



My mom and mom-in-law posed for the camera as well,


That's the Imus Cathedral behind. I don't have any photos of myself, I just realized. :(

Anyways, we went home after and started cooking again. We prepared Bihon Guisado, Pancit Canton and Spaghetti. Bongga ang birthday ni Papa Jesus. :) 

So that's it pansit! Today is the last workday for 2013. Yehey!

Let's welcome the new year with new hope and with a blast! See you around mga mars! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear your thoughts, drop a line or two! :)