Jul 28, 2013

Prayers please!

I need a lot of them for my Baby Aerin. =(

After we were discharged from the hospital last Friday, she didn't take her medicines. The moment the medicine dropper touched her lips, she'll start throwing up. So that means, anything that was fed to her is also gone. Until today, ganyan ang sitwasyon namin. Natatakot na ako mga mare. Hindi ko na alam gagawin ko. =( Gusto ko na naman sya ibalik sa hospital kaso na trauma na sya sa ER kasi makailang ulit syang tinusok for the IV. I thought everything will be ok na kasi wala na syang fever and her cough has loosen up already. Hindi na sya hirap umubo. Ang kaso, dehydration naman ang kalaban ko ngayon.

Her normal intake of foods/milk during daytime ay 2-3 bottles of 7oz milk plus she eats rice during mealtimes. Ngayon,  nakakaisang bote pa lang ng gatas tapos pakonti konti na kain ng kanin.

Please help me pray for her fast recovery mga mare. Nahihirapan na akong nakikita syang ganito. I don't know what to do anymore.

I will really appreciate your prayers.

Maraming salamat.

2 comments:

  1. How is she now? I hope she's okay na. I'll mention her in my prayers..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Claire! We're back in the hospital. I just have to bring her again here last night kasi ramdam kong malapit na syang madehydrate. Mother's instinct worked again. Sana she'll recover soon. Thanks for the prayers.

      Delete

I would like to hear your thoughts, drop a line or two! :)