Mar 22, 2015

Spanish Sardines Pasta with Broccoli

As I am trying to expand my talent around the kitchen, I cook as much as I can during my lean time. Just the other day, I found a bottle of Spanish Sardines and thought of serving it as meryenda to my family. I always keep spaghetti pasta around for moments like this. I searched the net for a quick recipe and landed on MommyJuvs' blog. Luckily, I have a bunch of broccoli as well. 

Olive Oil, Spanish Sardines and Basil Leaves
Thanks to my SIL for the Spanish Sardines. She bought it in Dipolog when they went there for the CNY.

Broccoli, Tomatoes and Garlic

The recipe includes lemon juice but because of my excitement of feeding my household with a new dish, I forgot to add it. It also calls for onion and I don't know why I didn't include it as well. Remember I have a poor memory?


And here is the outcome! It really tastes good even if I missed the lemon juice and onion. But if you want to have a chunk of sardines to chew on, you can use two bottles for 500 grams of spaghetti or angel hair pasta. For the complete recipe and procedure, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear your thoughts, drop a line or two! :)