Apr 10, 2013

Repost: I'm lovin' Bloglovin

I accidentally hit the delete button earlier in the Blogger dashboard, that's why this is a repost. I feel compelled to do so for my readers (assuming me, again =) ).

As I have been stalking following tons of blogs, I have always noticed the Bloglovin follow button at the sidebars. But I kept on ignoring it, I thought it was just one plain button. Until I decided to click away and find out what the fuss is all about. And boy! I just had one amazing experience! (I may be overstating a little, my writing skill is in a test drive, but don't get me wrong as well, I am really having fun with Bloglovin =) )

Bloglovin helps our blog hopping more organize and easy. Though it may not be the only blog reader available, I just can't turn my back on the lovely follow button that we can choose from. Hehe! Oo na, 'yun talaga ang major kong reason! Lol!

If you haven't tried Bloglovin yet, click here and have a happy blog reading!

You can now also follow me in Bloglovin! Just click the girl icon at the sidebar. See yah! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear your thoughts, drop a line or two! :)